Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Walking Dead: Compendium Three by Robert Kirkman et al.

I started this monster in September 2016 and just finished it the other day. Once again, no, it really didn't take me that long to read. But I got caught up in the show and I really didn't want to know what happened, or what could happen. At the mid-season finale, when {spoiler} got bit, I knew I needed to finish this compendium.

Let me just say that the show has deviated quite a bit. What upset me on the show didn't happen in the comics except I ended up getting completely upset by the ending of the compendium and just have to say DO NOT KILL {SPOILER}, DAMMIT.

So the beginning of this compendium, Negan is still a thing, Abraham is alive and they are not yet broken. The ending is way beyond the show and we get an all new villain for the survivors to deal with because Negan is no longer a threat......or is he??

This is a good one. I'm eager to see The Whisperers played out on the show but DO NOT KILL {SPOILER}.......DAMMIT.



No comments: