Thursday, June 5, 2014

B-I-N-G-O!! Wait...Wrong Kind...

So once again, Books On The Nightstand podcast has brilliant things to share. For your summer reading enjoyment, they are offering up Bingo cards. What? Yes, you read right. Bingo!

Episode 282 explains the whole concept and links to the cards. Each time you hit refresh, you get a new card. I helpfully supplied the link here.

I'm all about this kind of stuff, so I went, hit refresh and printed out the first card - basically without looking at it. I also made a shot to share with you here.


I'm making it even harder on myself by deciding that all the books I read for this bingo MUST come from my library here at home (which is over 1,000 books and growing). I have a ton that I haven't read, but picked up because I wanted to read them someday. Well....someday is here.

Where to start? How should I play this card? I'm fairly certain my book "With a red cover" is going to be Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Naht Hanh that I recently picked up and keep eyeballing. That means I can go horizontal and get the free square (Ann recommends watching a movie based on a book for that one) or vertical and hit a translation.  Hmmmm....

This will be an interesting summer.

No comments: