Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey

I've been needing some financial savvy for a while now. I've been following in other people's footsteps and those footsteps were not smart ones.

After reading the money makeover book, I'm all jazzed up and ready to be debt-free! Whoot! Ok, I can't get all 'gazelle ready' and whatever else he talks about but I'm still working on the baby steps.

I'm going to admit that I won't be following this plan to the tee. No 2nd job for me. One job and classes pretty much take all my time. But I'm encouraged to get a budget and start snowballing all my credit card debt.

This book was good and inspiring. I know the testimonials are supposed to jazz you too but I mostly skipped all of them. Oh well. I'm still inspired.

This is a good book to read if you have debt of any kind. He makes great points on why you need to be debt free and how to go about it.

No comments: